Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Am Still Here..*Waves*

Close to 2 months later...finally...another post. Have I forgotten about my blog? No.. Have I decided to disappear from the face of the earth? No.... Have I decided to be a super evil pharmacist, locked up in my laboratory and trying to develope some pharamacological agent to terrorize the world? Maybe in a few years... In the past 1 1/2 months...I went through a round of finals, some winter breaking (vegas, LA), lots of sickness (heck..i'm still awefully sick right now), and some time away from the internet.

A lot of people ask me what my new year's resolutions are...Here's what I have deduced down to...
1) Survive through this year of pharmacy school in ONE piece (seriously...3 illnesses in 3 weeks is no fun at all...i was just fevering away yesterday)
2) Learn how to cook (for T-rex's sake)
3) Think before I talk
4) Call my family and spend more quality time with them when I am around
5) Be a better gf
6) Stop with the caffeine addiction and drink more water

Over half of these new year resolutions are suggestions from my partner in crime. I guess i do need to take care of myself more. My immune system is more than weak sauce..it's pretty much to pathetic level. I only have myself to thank for that one. My health might not mean much to me...being the ambitious psycho student that I am...but it means a lot to the people that love me. so suck it up aileen...be healthy!!!

you ever notice how deceptive blogs and aims are...you can never tell the emotions or the physical state of the person that's typing (aka me). i can make myself sound all happy simply by adding a few exclaimation marks! but do you know how i am right now? I am actually very sickly in my bed dressed up like a snowman..and resting my days away...how lovely. but at least i'm attempting to be cheery! (it ain't hard..just have to press *shift+1).

This blog is to the randomnest degree...since my head's sorta congested and my throat hurts like a mother. I just want dont want you guys to forget the existence of my blog (which i'm pretty sure most of you deleted it from your shortcut or your favorites). I shall post something more interesting and perhaps some pictures after i recover (whenever that is).

Until then...death to cold virus and victory for aileen!!!

Simple Pleasures in Life
- Being Healthy



Post a Comment
You have just survived one hellish blog. Thank you, the Devil awaits your re-visit..Mwa ha ha ha ha