Monday, September 26, 2005

Hoot Hoot..(Ô.Ô)



OMG...my fear has come true...i am officially an insomniac. I can go through a whole day..running on 4hrs of sleep...and not feel tired at all! the pathetic part is...when i actually do get a chance to sleep in during the weekends...i can only sleep for 6hrs max! it sux booty to wake up and see you clock strikes 8am... -_-" There are various pros and cons to such a habit. Pro: I have become the almighty energizer bunny that NEVER stops, I have made an evolutionary advancement...which contrares to majority of you that are stuck in your primitive state, and of course....i have 18hrs in a day instead of 16hrs! Opposing the pros: I probably will age sooner than all of you, my immune system will go on strikes and protests more frequently than all of your's, and my caffeine addiction will stretch to infinity.

I thought age would get to me by now and my adrenaline would eventually die down...leaving me a tired body that savors nice and LONG nites of sleep. Apparently...my adrenaline pump continues to be on overdrive and i'm more wired than ever! scary thought isnt it? me...more wired...geez...if this continues..i'll be in the insane asylum in no time (and you know you've been wanting to commit me into the mental institution already...dont look away..yea you...u know it crossed your mind at some point!). I'm not sure how long i can keep up with this long days and nites...but hey..as long as my body's holding up..i'm gonna continue to take advantage of this neverending energy burst.

It is funny tho...reflecting back on the good ol' childhood days. You have the time and the luxury to have plenty of sleep. Yet, we always want to stay up longer and late into the nite...until parentals step in with the firm voice tone and hawl our a$$es to bed. Now...sleep is a luxury...something we deprive ourselves from...either because of the lack of time or just plain ol' psycho. If only i would've known back in those carefree days..i would catch up on all the sleep i can possibly get!

*Wind up Aileen* i'm going....and going...and going...and going...and going....










4 years later
------------>

















Simple Pleasure in Life
1) Drama free
2) Care free
3) Smoke free
4) Drug free
5) Smog free





ditto to #1-4 for me. no #5 cuz i'm still in LA...haha.  


Post a Comment
You have just survived one hellish blog. Thank you, the Devil awaits your re-visit..Mwa ha ha ha ha